Christian Brabandt wrote:

> Am 2016-04-26 19:01, schrieb Bram Moolenaar:
> > Patch 7.4.1789
>
> I think this patch broke the vim-win32-installer build
>
>   From test_channel.vim:
> Found errors in Test_out_close_cb():
> function RunTheTest[9]..Test_out_close_cb line 23: Expected 1 but got 2
> function RunTheTest[9]..Test_out_close_cb line 24: Expected 2 but got 3
> TEST FAILURE
> NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'if' : return code '0x1'
> Stop.
> Command exited with code 1
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/chrisbra/vim-win32-installer/build/94/job/ah9t0xb7hkh14ous

I noticed the travis build also failed with this error, but then passed
later.  For me it always passes, thus it's hard to find out why it would
sometimes fail.  It looks like the callback is invoked twice, but I
don't know why/when that happens.  Any idea?

--
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?