Seems promising.  Thanks for doing the recon.  We should consider this
seriously.  Wonder what the core devs think of this.  Instead of copying
(or tagging) them here, would you mind opening a separate thread for
this proposal?  I don't wanna push something on you but you do seem to
have the most information.

Consider listing all the pros and cons of shifting to srht, if you do
open a new thread for the proposal.  Many people don't know about srht.
Unfortunately.

Thanks, man.  This is exciting!

--
Enan