On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Vladimir Penkin <wired.mu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello all.
> I just wondering is it possible to implement such cool feature of
> textmate like Project Drawer in Vim? I think this will be a great
> feature. But I don't know is it possible.
> Thanks Björn for a great job. I really love MacVim.

There is a Cocoa plugin architecture in MacVim, though I'm not sure what the
status is. I couldn't find much by googling or reading the changelogs. Maybe
someone else can shed some light on where this ended up, or if it is likely
to stay? As far as I can tell, those patches, or something similar made it
into the code.

http://groups.google.com/group/vim_mac/msg/0e8d7a72642d8864?pli=1
http://www.nabble.com/File-browser-plugin-td18300407.html

Joseph