On Oct 8, 9:23 pm, Marcus Ferreira <ferreira...@gmail.com> wrote:
> NERDTree is great, but a cocoa drawer is more info

More info? I used (I use, actually) both TextMate then MacVim. Which
kind of more infos does provide the project drawer more then NERDTree?
To me it seems the opposite since NERDTree it is also a file browser
and provide you so much more infos at a glance thanks to the color
scheme that differentiate folder from files, from images, it shows
hidden files, it lets you even create bookmarks to retrieve projects
immediately.

> in less space.

What do you mean? You can resize NERDTree just like the drawer. You
can put it to the left, to the right, you can set its width, you can
put side by side with tags finder, and so on.

Please, don't consider my opinion as polemic in any way, it is just
that I can't understand your assertions due to my experience with
NERDTree.

I am using MacVim from to less time to be considered an expert, and
initially I found it a bit… hmm… different. The lack of a project
drawer left me a little bit disoriented. Later, thanks  to the great
community behind Vim and MacVim I discovered NERDTree (and a lot of
other plugins, colorschemes, settings etc.) and now I can get and
accomplish so much more in MacVim/NERDTree then in the "obsolete"
project drawer in TextMate.
Really, give it a try, NERDTree is all you just need to navigate/
create files, navigate/create projects, browse your Mac, etc.