I just installed (via pkgadd) Vim 7.2 on Solaris 10 Sparc after installing all

the prerequisites (glib, gtk+, ncurses, libgcc, libiconv, libintl). All the
installs

completed successfully. When I run gvim I get the following error messages:

   Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resources denied)

     serial 1711 error code 10 request_code 102 minor_code 0

   Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resources denied)

     serial 1714 error code 10 request_code 102 minor_code 0

I have checked the permissions on all the paths under /usr/local where Vim was

installed, and they are all OK (0755). The messages do not say _what_ private

resources are denied. Any ideas on what may be causing this?

Thanks,

Roy Fulbright

Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mobile2_042009