Hi Simon,
thanks to much for your answer.

On 9 Ago, 18:00, Simon Ruderich <si...@ruderich.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 08, 2009 at 11:53:00PM -0700, caruso_g wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am trying to install some plugins into MacVim, I created the folder
> > ~/.vim and I put the plugin into it.
> > But they do not load.
>
> Did you quit MacVim and restart it? That's necessary if you have
> enabled the quickstart option so the new files are picked up.

Yes, restarted. :/

> > More, I also saw that plugins have the same folders structures, so I
> > guessed I had just to copy their content into the same folder in
> > the .vim folder but I got a "tags" file that was just duplicated into
> > two different plugins, had I to join their contents?
>
> Was it doc/tags? You don't need to copy this file. Just run
> :helptags ~/.vim/doc after installing new plugins with
> documentation then it's automatically updated.

Ok, I want to show you a specific scenario I faced.
I downloaded the Textile plugin,
, then I unpacked it into ~/.vim/ so that I have a situation like:

/doc/
  tags
  textile.txt
/ftplugin/
  textile.vim
html-macros.vim
/plugin/
  textile.vim
/syntax/
  textile.vim

Now, restarting, MacVim, and creating a .textile file I can see the
syntax higlighted, but with :helptags ~/.vim/doc it doesn't happen
anything.
More, If I want to install another plugin there will be another tags
file that, I suppose, I have to drag and drop into the doc folder… how
can do it without override it?
But, apart that, I am still not able to use it. :/

Thanks again for your help.