Hi there,
You defeated me :(
Let's finish the quarrel and focus VIM.

> >I can see the moderators are patient and polite when reminding bottom
> >posting.  IMO your analogy is inappropriate.
>
> Well, I don't really care about what any moderators might do on the
> list, but those who *insist* on top-posting, sending html email with
> garish colorschemes or blinding backgrounds, anything annoying or even
> *offensive* to some, should be prepared to have their posts be ignored
> and deleted unread by those of us who find such rude behavior offensive.

I am really really sorry  if I offensed anybody, or any moderator, for my
not being serious. And the moderators did a good and hard job surely. I
meant to say, but proved to be a poor joke, rather than trouble the list.
You can see, my english doesn't enable me to fight an argument. If my words
did offense somebody, it might not be what I really mean, or I mis-expressed
my mood.
I appreciate Gene's tolerance, and all newbies will also, I think.
Besides bottom-posting, I also learnt interleaved posting, in which style
you can "point-to-point answer the query".   Maybe moderators can also say
"Please bottom post or interleaved post on this list.", (just a joke :)
B.R
Wayne