On 09/25/2009 09:55:54 PM, Robert H wrote:

> On 9/25/09 2:09 PM, Jason Axelson wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 5:26 AM, Robert H<sigz...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> When I copy data from one Terminal to another using the right
> mouse
> >> button it changes the mode to "visual" and doesn't show the menu
> >> paste. I don't think I see this when I switch to gnome-terminal.

I use the XFCE Terminal (because it is better than all the others!) and
I don't have this problem at all.

You may want to have a look under Preferences->shortcuts:

if that is set without the shift it could cause a conflict (altho I
would not think a keyboard shortcut for a mouse click would be fired by
the mouse click, and actually I tried and it does not seem to...).
Also, my $TERM setting (under Preferences->advanced) is xterm.

Good luck.