Hi,

WARNING!   WINDOWS NEWBIE AHEAD!   WARNING!

I am a long time user of Linux. At work I have to work on Windows XP.
Most of the functionality of my vim installation on my Linux box I could
"recreate" on the Windows PC, but one thing needs to be fixed.

There two places, which (for example) contain the "plugins" folder:
    C:\Programs\vim\vim72\.
and
    C:\Own Documents\<userid>\vim\.

(or similiar...I cant remember exactly...and the PC is installed with
german languag support, and I dont know, how Windows names the folders
originally, when using English language support...sorry...this is more
or less guessed...)

Everything installed below the first directory tree is read by vim
automagically anything else is ignored.

How can I make the second path visible and used by vim in a consistent
and "legal" way?

Thank you very much for your help in advance!
Best regards
mcc

natural born vimmers