Ben Fritz 写道:
> #2 looks like your most likely culprit, since you give a path ending
> in \vim\ for your user-specific configuration. Try renaming the
> directory to vimfiles.

IMO this has confused so many people, ~/.vimrc is available in all
platforms, why not keep the support of ~/.vim directory in all platforms?

In windows we can support both ~/.vim and ~/vimfiles, so that those who
do not have experiences of Windows know that ~/.vim will just work.
While those who want to use the ~/vimfiles can continue to use it.