--- Begin Message ---
On Sunday 11 April 2010 09:33:31 Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> I will check the voting list to see what the most popular
>  features are: http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php

when i look at the vote tallies without seeing mention of
markus' relative numbers should i be concerned?

am i the only one who loves and uses this patch?

if there are others, are we ALL sitting on our hands waiting
for the others to vote?

and if i send in a donation so i can vote, will that one vote
have any impact at all?

forgive me if i sound like chicken little here, but i am
concerned -- i am going to pay so i can vote (with grumbling),
and i plead with any and all to vote for this (it's called
relative numbers) patch

or maybe relative numbers was mis-labelled "add IDE features"
and i have nothing to concern myself with here

sc

--- End Message ---