On 11 apr., 16:33, Bram Moolenaar <b...@moolenaar.net> wrote:
> Hello Vim users!
>
> I will try to include a few patches that have been pending for a while.
> I don't have much time available, thus I will only include things that
> take a few hours of my time.  That basically means patches that are
> ready to be included.
>
> I will check the voting list to see what the most popular features
> are:http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php

Hi Bram!

I have a patch for if_python.c that adds direct access to Vims
internal screen.
It creates a new python object vim.screen with the following methods:
puts, getHighlightAttr, mousex, mousey. The patch can be used to
create
"gui" forms that would be available in all versions of Vim (with
+python), especially
if more integration between Vim and Python is planned.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vimuiex/files/vimpatch/vimpatch-0.6.6.zip/download
The patch changes: if_python.c, eval.c, version.c, configure.in and
config.h.in
The feature can be enabled during ./configure with --enable-
pythonscreen.
I've been using it for a year now without problems/crashes.

Marko