Hi,

I see many times people create color schemes for vim.
With special names as well.
To me personally I have only one scheme with my personal prefferences.
And for all my filetypes it's all the same.

Why do you use several different color schemes?
What does it help you?
Why for example do you prefer dark color schemes (black/grey brackground, soft letter colors).

I have a white background with black letters, or hard blue, green, red, brown. Very readable (at least that's my opnion) and contrasting keywords, syntax words, strings, ect.

Rgds,
Jeri