2010/10/5 Alexander Dietz <alexanderdie...@googlemail.com>:
> Hi,

>> 1. In your first post you said that you have ":set paste" in your
>> ~/.vimrc that obviously not working. Then, if you want to solve the
>> problem (only if you want, of course) you need to make some tests to
>> diagnose the cause.
>
> Why should I make tests? I have explicitly shown my complete .vimrc.

Maybe because you are who are experiencing the problem? ;-)

[...]

> As I mentioned before, I have no time to spend months to understand all of
> the intelligent pieces you can do with vim. That is why I have written this

Then imagine how much time we have to spend trying to solve problems
to people who doesn't want to provide required information about ITS
OWN PROBLEM and prefer to write long emails claiming glass-ball
solutions instead of simply type ':set paste' and tell us what
happens.

Cheers.

--
Linux Registered User #164872