Hi,

I've been experiencing a strange behaviour when typing several keys
*quickly*. The email address I use for mailing lists is the one I use
here. From time to time, I have to type it in a message. And lastly,
when I type it *quickly*, the screen just erases itself, leaving a blank
screen and I loose total control over it. The only solution is to
manually close is. The strange thing is that if I type slowly, this
behaviour doesn't happen. So to sum up: typing

dlist@

triggers the strange behaviour (it's at the @ caracter).

I've noticed that the cursor stays say a second on the last caracter
typed then move one space to the right, but not with all caracters.
Example are 's', 'd'. Other caracters don't show this.

I don't know how to troubleshoot this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have nice day,
Steve