On 15/04/11 15:09, Ben Schmidt wrote:
:verbose map! d

It shows my mapping which is

! dlist <dl...@bluewin.ch>

which I put in ~/.vim/mappings

If I comment out this line, the problem dissapears. The strange thing is
that I have other mappings for email addresses, but no problem with
those.

I guess you've got a recursive mapping there, since the right hand side
includes the left hand side. It only happens when you type fast because
the mapping doesn't timeout.

Try

:noremap! dlist <dl...@bluewin.ch>

instead of just :map! ...

Ben.

Ben, what you're saying ought not to happen: ":help recursive-mapping" says that if the {rhs} _starts_ with the {lhs} there is no recursion.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
"OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard."
                -- Dr. Joy