On 15/04/11 15:17, Ben Schmidt wrote:
It shows my mapping which is

! dlist <dl...@bluewin.ch>

which I put in ~/.vim/mappings

If I comment out this line, the problem dissapears. The strange
thing is
that I have other mappings for email addresses, but no problem with
those.

I guess you've got a recursive mapping there, since the right hand side
includes the left hand side. It only happens when you type fast because
the mapping doesn't timeout.

Try

:noremap! dlist <dl...@bluewin.ch>

instead of just :map! ...

Ben, what you're saying ought not to happen: ":help recursive-mapping"
says that if the {rhs} _starts_ with the {lhs} there is no recursion.

That isn't the case here. The LHS starts with 'd', the RHS starts with
'<'.

Ben.

Ah, right.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
Connector Conspiracy, n:
        [probably came into prominence with the appearance of the