I like Relative Line number (rnu) and use it often.
But when something is not visible in my vim window I have to scroll down and
Relative Line numbers changes with it.

Sometimes when I write functions I receive error messages; error at line .. and
I have to count how many lines are between the top of the function to the line
of the error message.

It would be nice to temporary hold/stop Relative Line numbers where it is.
p.e. to set line "0" at the top of the function and keep it there till I need
it.

Is there a way to hold on Relative Line number temporary?
(Hope I made myself clear)