You do whatever you are comfortible with since you're doing all the
work David!

I would love to see what he's got and I'm sure we can find a home for
the stuff.
But I think it would be a good idea to make sure you are ok with
storing some of it yourself since a lot of us aren't near you.

If there is a Lisa/Mac XL in there I definately want one! I doubt it,
but you never know.
It sucks they are rare and go for too much on Ebay now days.
I grew up with two of them and had them chained together to run a Mac
BBS called Twin Towers and Night Flight for years in Utah.

Anywho, let us know if you can get more details or if the guy has a
price to have you haul it away etc.