good luck getting anything worth the trouble out of him
i have dealt with people like that, the type who post some older stuff thats
only got value to some, makes it sound like he wants to unload quick, uses
the words "trash" "garabage pickup" and/or "dump", and expects an outrageous
asking price. stuff never gets thrown out, as thats just a way to "get you
in the door". his price will most likely stay firm and i doubt those
machines are going anywhere. sorry to sound rude or harsh, but basically he
thinks hes got a goldmine in that garage.
not worth the effort in my opinion, hes looking to make a quick large buck