I think he just means that little black plastic flap that's in front
of the drive, on all the non auto-inject drives. (That you push up out
of the way with the floppy when you put it in) You probably have
one.... you could look at that :)

        -Elliott Price
Mac Computer Repair - Santa Barbara
Graphic Design - Artwork Setup