Good for you Matt. Thanks for offering the service.

I can redirect MacBootDisk.com to you as I'm sure the vintage Mac
community would rather pay nothing for System disks. LOL

But seriously, very generous. (and I'll do it too)

I actually think Kevin's prices are a little high and have said as
much, but I have personally waited months for a "free" boot disk from
a generous forum member before, so I think $10 is reasonable when I
consider how much time and money it actually takes to acquire the old
DD media, prep an old disk, test the copy and maintain the equipment,
and have a stack of disks sitting there ready to be packaged and
shipped upon receiving a PayPal notification. No muss no fuss.

Certainly we should all be as generous in this community, so I salute
you. Hope you are around for a very long time.