Hi Louis,

The minimum OS for the 6500 was 7.5.5 so 7.5.3 won't install.

Also you need to make sure you have the System Enabler 411 for 7.5.5 on the
6500.

If you are still having difficulties installing 7.5.5, check that you have at
least 8MB of RAM and 21MB of HDD space. If your RAM is maxed out, you might
want to dial it back with a smaller stick say 16MB and try again.

Thanks for keeping us updated with your efforts.

Regards,

Keith