>I figure it should be possible for some enterprising
>little @$#%nut to infect PC Exchange or File
>Exchange with a double virus, one PC boot sector
>virus code and one to make Exchange write the PC
>virus to any PC floppy you use in the Mac.

Considering the fact that even people that do posses macs old enough
to run Apple File Exchange, never use it, unless they are nutcases
themselves, and considering the fact it was used for file exchange
with Apple II computers, which are even less common nowadays than old
macs, you'd be indeed a nutcase to write a virus for it, since there
would be little chance of it ever spreading.
If a DOS/WIN/NT virus would turn up on a mac, by floppy drive or
e-mail, it wouldn't do any harm. Macs are immune to those viruses.
BTW I don't think these virus makers are nuts. They just create
organisms that hunt down the weak and sick. It's all part of
evolution: survival of the fittest and all that stuff. PC's are for
the stupid masses, Macs are for the spiritual and intellectual elite.
Our machines are just better and stronger. :-)

Marten