At 5:15 PM -0700 4/4/02, Mark Benson wrote:
>Someone wanted to know what was held in the PRAM ona 68k Mac, here is
>Apple's list of items held in PRAM on 68k machines taken from KBase
>article #2238:
<SNIP>

It's been years since I had an ocassion to zap PRAM on any of my Macs and
that was on my original Mac LC. However, it seems as if I recall that it
also wiped and reset some info about the original date of service (or
manufacture or some such), and zero'ed the number of hours of use. Anyone
else seen that?

DW