>>  >And what about the 660AV? I just found a M.Bakker (probably coincidence)
>>>selling one for 45 euro on a secondhand mac site.
>>
>>Coincidence indeed ! But I do know a Q700 for sale here in Amsterdam.
>>Heavily finned '040 and an Ethernet card in there. And the usual ugly Q700
>>case. Off list whereabouts..
>
>Huh? That case looks a lot like the IIci. I don't think it is ugly.

The IIci case is a beauty (albeit somewhat boxy). Lining, striping,
details; all is well. The Q700 case has the same dimensions, but the
horizontal striping on the front is replaced by an ugly row of smaller
ones. It was redesigned to stand like a mini-tower. In my eyes, they only
got halfway.

>I have one myself, though I don't use it because of the limited memory
>upgrade potential.

You have a Q700 yourself or a IIci?

>What do you mean with 'finned' btw?

The processor having folded metal cooling fins attached to it.

-mart