--- Mark Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Errrm I have a PowerCache card in my SE/30 but it
> has an FPU on it. Does
> this count? I have the CP for it, does it enable the
> upgrade cache like
> PCI PPC upgrades because it seems to be a smidge
> faster with the CP
> installed, might just be me.

You must have the Power Central CP installed and
the switch on the CP ON for the PowerCache card to
work. The PowerMath switch redirects SANE calls
to the FPU on the PowerCache or to the Mac's FPU
(if it has one) if the PowerCache does not have
an FPU on it. Watch when your extentions load, after
the Power Central CP loads the rest should load
visibly faster. What speed is your PowerCache?
The 40 or 50Mhz one is very nice for speed. I
wouldn't bother with a 25 or 33Mhz 030 PowerCache,
not enough boost for the buck.

=====
http://www.junkscience.com "All the Junk that's fit to Debunk!"