>In Teri's case, maybe.

Teri's case is finally resolved. Problem was a bad fork in the Open
Transport Apple Talk Library.  Don't ask me how I found it.  (Well, okay, I
upgraded to 7.6.1, which didn't fix it, installed OT/PPP, which didn't fix
it and finally scanned the disk with Norton.  One of the things it couldn't
fix was that file, which it told me to reinstall.)

Luckily, the IIci, running on simplier technology was able to connect and
download all the files needed.  I even managed to do some work on the stack
of Macs upstairs.  Next project will be to get the laser printers working
right.  I think that's a matter of having the right printer driver.  But,
tomorrow is another day *grin*!

Teri Pittman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]