Hi all,

I am having some issues with SCSI Disk Mode... my g/f's Powerbook 150 is
falling apart, the disk drive has serious issues and as far as I can tell,
the Printer port is dead aswell, so all I have left is using the SCSI port
to transfer her great novel over onto one of my other Macs. I'm trying to
use a HDI to D25 pin adaptor (one of those L-shaped things), and a male to
male D25 cable which connects to my PM8500. Problem is the Powerbook isn't
booting up with SCSI icon and ID screen that it's meant to, it just boots up
MacOS 7.6.1. Do you have to use a proper Apple-branded Powerbook SCSI Cable
or is a certain extension or two missing.

I tried mounting an external CD-ROM drive, and that didn't work either...
the CD-ROM extension is loaded. Any ideas?

Kind Regards,
Ben Wells.