can't sneakernet, as the floppy drive is chewing up disks (quite
literally)... I have a IIfx, just popped the hood, it has three jumper
points, two near the ROM SIMM itself, labelled  J103 (which is connected)
and J106 (which isn't), and one near the 68030, labelled J20 (not connected
either). Are these it???? Bit reluctant to check the 8500, as it is a pain
to check the entire motherboard. Don't suppose an SE/30 can do this trick?

Ben.