OKay, wait a moment, has anyone seen the last Flubber movie with Robin
Williams?  In the movie there are two compact macs shown, they are 128, or
512 compacts.  Anyway, one has a blue screen, the one shown in the basement,
and one has an Amber screen, the one shown in the kitchen,  Also, you can
tell that they are Working compacts.
 Also most of the old 128 logo pictures show blue screen CRT's, the first
Mac TV commercial I remember, was a Blue screen Compact saying "hello".

 Could some of these strange color CRTs in Compacts, be just working movie
props ???
Think about it, an old B/W screened computer looks bad on TV, not to mention
the setup time for a color PC system. When all the prop guy has to do is
plug in a Amber Compact, and turn it on, with the startup folder full of
what ever needs to be seen on the screen, no muss no fuss, go to the next
thing on the 'To Do List'.    It is another possibility.
  Dan  M.