Why is the screen amber?  The box it came in (if you look at the ebay
photo) is showing a normal grayscale screen.  Was this a typical
thing for Apple to do...anybody know for a fact that this machine
isn't just blinky?  I've gotten an amber screen out of my IIsi when
it's freaking out (of course that is a very different Mac, but not so
different that it couldn't be possible that the same thing is
happening with this unit...)  I'v ejust never heard of the amber
screen before...
J.T>

--
Jason Trunzo

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brief messages may be sent to:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:  jason0trunzo
Web Site:  http://home.ozline.net/jktrunzo/