--- Charles Shannon Hendrix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > If you're referring to Sunguk, he's a jerk and a
> PITA to deal with.
>
> There are a lot more than just him.
>
> I've actually bought from him twice, and the deal
> was fine.
>
> He is a jerk though.  Never answers email or
> anything.

I bought hard drives from him twice. Both times
one drive was damaged, which would've been easily
visible had he unwrapped them before shipping.
Both times I e-mailed asking to exchange the drive
and he agreed to do so, but just sent my money back.
The second time he said he didn't want to deal with
me anymore! He shipped defective "guarranteed"
drives then didn't follow through on exchanges,
and didn't want to deal with _me_ anymore? *pfft!*
At least I got my money back.

=====
"Truth is, after all, a stronger edifice than a lie.  An empire may be built on lies,
but it only takes a single truth to crumble it." Jumba the Wise Lizard