Colour Classic, 12" Mac Colour display & 3.6v PRAMM batteries.
                  --------------------------

Hi List!
3 questions today.

1) My Colour Classic seems to make a small funny squeak when the monitor
goes off, is that normal? if not, is it worring?

2) I have a Macintosh 12" Colour Monitor (Family #M1212) and it seems to
flicker slighty when the monitor next to it is on too. I have an idea what
this is but not sure, the other monitor is putting out some kind of radio
signal or something that the Mac Colour Monitor can't block out. Right? I
suppose the only option is to buy another desk and space them out. Can
anyone confirm this?

3) Is there anywhere well known in the UK where I can buy the replacement
battery for the LC475? I tried PC world and after the sales guy took the
dead one and went off for half an hour to "Look for it" he came back with a
packet of AA's from the shelf!

Thanks,
Dan