On Monday, Dec 30, 2002, at 18:33 Europe/London, Stuart Hart wrote:

Hi,
Try Gordon Harwood computers. They sold me one for about £10, a few months ago.
They knew what they were talking about and the fellow on the phone
was able to quote for it immediately and it arrived in under two days.
That's a hell of a lot for a PRAM battery though. I got 4 from Rapid Electronics for £20 (in a large order) and Maplin only charge £6.99 inc. VAT for them.

--
Mark Benson

AIM - SilValleyPirate
Visit FlatPackMacs online: <http://fpm.gotdns.com>
Vintage Macs List Nanny

"Never send a human to do a machine's job."
-The Matrix