Hi,
I bought an LC III cheap and wanted to connect it to my iMac running 9.2.
I got an LC ethernet card on ebay, loaded in the LC ethernet
extension, and they talked right away once I had set up filesharing.
I used Chooser to select appleshare and the iMac appeared withut any
problem. The LC was running 7.6.1

I have since put in an LC 475 motherboard and am still running 7.6.1
and it also talks happily to the iMac via an ethernet cross over
cable.

Chuckles

"You haven't really been anywhere until you've got back home." Terry Pratchett
--

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with