Hi again,

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  At JAS's recommendation, I went to jagshouse.
com and found the network installer for LC's.  Cool!  I thought I was on the
homestretch after installing that.  I opened the Network CP and it gave me
the choice between Localtalk and Ethertalk(this was new on this machine).  When
I tried switching to Ethertalk, it told me "An error occured, your connection
will be switched back to Local talk." Or something like that.  So, I thought
maybe a conflict with the FileSharing Extension 7.6.2.  I moved it out of
Extensions, moved the old one back in, and rebooted.  Same error message.  I
got looking and the installer had put the AppleEthernet NB driver in the extensions,
  so I moved it out and put the AppleEthernet LC driver in its place.  Tried
rebooting.  Same message.  Any ideas?  To give more details, this LC has 10MB
of RAM, and is running 7.0* (with System 7 Tuner).  I'm in the process of
creating 7.0.1 floppies so I can upgrade, but I don't know whether or not
that will help.  Is it possible that the Ethernet card I put in is incompatible?
   I pulled it off of the motherboard of an old Performa 6220CD.  I will never
need to connect to OSX from this machine, I would only want to connect TO
it FROM OSX.  So, we don't have to jump through quite as many hoops here, only
enough to let OSX access it's hard drive.  And yes, File Sharing is activated,
  and I set the Hard Drive to allow full access sharing.

Thanks for the help so far.  This is cool.  :)  I have some other simple questions,
  but will save those they will be irrelevant if I can't get this network thing
happening.  Thanks again.

Peace,
Todd