Yesssss!!!

I finally got it.  Thanks Marten for pointing out the obvious - drivers.  You
know, I never looked closely at the card, I just popped it in and assumed
it was an Apple card.  After Marten's question, I looked a little closer and
found it was a Farallon card.  Duh.  I was on another train of thought and
just overlooked the obvious.  After googling a little, I found the driver
on the Proxim website(the link at jagshouse pointed to Farallon, which is
no longer around), so I guess they bought out Farallon.  Anyway, I had to
set up a new user to get it going because it wouldn't let me log in as the
main user.  Now, it's going strong!

Thanks to everyone who had pointers.  All the pieces helped me put the big
picture together.  This is why I love being a Mac user, the people rock!  :)  Boy
am I glad I switched.

Peace,
Todd