At 01:00 -0800 on 10/02/03, Gregg Eshelman wrote:

>Nope. The Apple //e card only works in the LC, LCII,
>LCIII and some other 030 LC models. The Mac must

Would anyone have one  of these cards with identification numbers or
something so I can try to watch for one on the LEM list or ebay?

I have the IIe extension machine you can use to access the large floppy
disks.  I have a lot of learning games from the AEA when my son was young
and was using them to help with his learning disabilities.  I now have a
grandson that they believe might be autistic.  He uses his LCIII and
enjoys kid pix and stickybear that I have on it.  I have around 30 of the
large floppies that I could use for him.

Also, does anyone know what the price  of this card might be?

The one I used to have got sent with my daughter to school and she got
rid of the computer several years later.

Thank you.

cat
[EMAIL PROTECTED]