>Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:31:44 -0600
>From: carolyn a atkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>At 01:00 -0800 on 10/02/03, Gregg Eshelman wrote:
>
>>Nope. The Apple //e card only works in the LC, LCII,
>>LCIII and some other 030 LC models. The Mac must
>
>Would anyone have one  of these cards with identification numbers or
>something so I can try to watch for one on the LEM list or ebay?

Mine says 820-0444-A and in another spot 670-0444-S5 on it.   Apple
seems to have at least two part numbers for everything.

>I have the IIe extension machine you can use to access the large floppy
>disks.

>Also, does anyone know what the price  of this card might be?

They seem to go from $5 to $15 on Ebay and show up with fair
regularity.   But YMMV.  Look in the Vintage section under
Apple/Macintosh.   You will also probably want the funny Y cable
which converts the port on the back of the IIe card to a floppy port
and a joystick port.   I think this one says 590-0703 on it.

I got mine at the Goodwill Computer store here (separate from teh
regular Goodwill) for $5 plus another $5 for the cable.

But I haven't actually tried it out yet.  Are folks saying that if I
install this in my Q605 I won't be able to use more than 10 MB or RAM
while it is installed?   Also, do you think I should get an external
5.25" drive and joystick for it?

Jeff Walther