>Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 22:13:30 -0800
>From: "Kirk D. Garber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Attn: Dave Lee-- Hear, Hear!  You tell 'em, Dave!

You know, first, this discussion is on topic because it relates to
getting the LC memory map hacked so that more than 10 MB of RAM can
be used.

Second, it would be a lot easier to take you and David Lee seriously
if you weren't a couple of top posters who fail to trim any quoted
material including the message footers.   We may veer near the edge
of topicality, but if this is your normal mode of posting, you are
rude every single time you post a message, even if it happens to be
smack in the middle of on-topic.

Yours and David's little tantrums covered more bandwidth than our
discussion because neither of you could be bothered to trim your
posts.

Third, David, you seem to be a bit confused.   This is *Vintage*
Macs, not  Compact Macs.   So it should be no surprise that the
discussion has nothing to do with a Compact Mac.

Geeze.  You can't expect to enjoy every post when you're on a list.
Learn a little tolerance.   Half the time I just delete the entire
PCI PowerMacs digest without reading it after skimming through the
subjects list, because it doesn't interest me.  If our topics do not
interest you, I suggest you do the same.

Jeff Walther