Unfortunately, this thing won't fit my Vintage Macs with the converter on it, so if I get it working, I was pondering putting it into an external case for them to access. I suppose I could run the LC with the top off to test this out, but I'm betting I won't get it working in the LC if I can't get it working in the G3.

Peace,
Todd