--- Marten van de Kraats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<clip>
> I use 68k macs because I just feel more at home with
> them. I am used
> to them. They same simple to troubleshoot, are
> dependable,

I've found my Turbo 601 upgraded IIci to be a much
less "twitchy" computer than my Radius 81/110,
which itself is far less troublesome than my 7300/200.

Every time I do _anything_ to the 7300 I find myself
having to do a clean OS reinstall. Had it going good
then dropped in a USB 1.1 card and roached the
System. Just last week I tried a D-Link "Mac
compatable" 10/100 network card and once again the
System went belly up. Reinstalled it and it worked
then I decided to try manually installing the newer
versions of the USB extentions from the 9.2.1 and
9.2.2 Tomes that didn't get installed over those
from 9.1 and, yep, toasted once more. :p

I found a source for Apple branded 10/100 NICs, I'll
probably get one then get the thing stable and
hopefully never have to touch it ever again! ;P

=====
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always
wins." Hiro Protagonist