Nat,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - I enjoyed it. As I'm sure others will point out, the "for sale" part would be more effective sent to the LEM Swap list, which you should definitely sign up for. Make sure you read the rules first.

What OS do you use on your Classic II? This was my first Mac, and I still have it. I have a 2Gb HD installed (rescued from a HP workstation), and am running OS 6.0.8L with 10Mb of Ram. Note that the "L" version allows the Classic II to break the 8Mb limit of OS 6, due (I believe) to the fact that it has no expansion capability :-)

I also have SE/30's. I prefer the Classic II styling but love the expansion port so I can put an ethernet card in there. A must for any Mac, in these days of networking.

Now a wireless ethernet adaptor fitted into a Classic II would be wild :-) Any suggestions anybody?

Cheers,
               John