Yes!

I have one. It's also an Applied Engineering card. basically its a small pcb with a connector and an FPU on it. The card sits vertically, whereas the LC is flat (I imagine).

No!

you can't have it :-)

I did think about cloning it, but no time really. I would be willing to loan it out if somebody wants to have a go. I'd like some more for my other Classic II's (well you have to be fair to the boys). I think this slot was intended also for some ROM expansion. Would be interesting if you could copy the system files and run them from there :-)

Or maybe a wireless ethernet adapter as we discussed earlier. I wish I had the time and the skill :-(

John