Scrabble is available from Hasbro (I think) for 8.x  with 256 color monitor.
huffhaus

david wrote:

I am setting up a  7200/75 power Mac running OS 8.5
with 40 megs of RAM & a 1 gig HD for my mom.  I do
have the CD for an upgrade to 8.6 which  think is the
latest OS this cpu will run without problems

I'm looking for games such as solitare, etc that
wouldn't be to difficult for her to play as she is 87.

Does any one have something that they would sell or
links to sites for shareware where  could download
games?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA
david