John,

Thanks, now I know what to look for. :) Are there any Classic-specific sites out there? I know about all the usual sites for downloads and stuff, but it would be fun to see what other creative uses people have found for their Classics. I'm pondering pulling the plastics off, painting them high-gloss-black, and putting a little red led behind the Apple logo in such a way that makes a red glow around the edges. It would, of course, be named Darth Vader. :) Any idea what's the largest hard drive this thing will read? I tried a 2gb Micropolis drive in my LC but it didn't show up.

Peace,
Todd