Yes, I own one that's good for 3 Macs (i.e., an ABC switch).

[rant]

The annoying part for the one I have is that for some incomprehensible reason it assumes you have DB15-to-DB15 monitor cables to connect your Macs to the KVM switch. It's a ridiculous assumption, not only because so many Mac users use monitors with regular VGA connectors but also because the monitors that *do* have DB15 connectors instead of VGA usually possess their cables intrinsically, i.e., you don't own the cables, the monitor itself does, the monitor end of it doesn't detach. So you either have to shop around for the rare decent-quality fully-shielded DB15-to-DB15 cable or else buy VGA adapters (one each for the three DB15 ports on the KVM, plus one each for every Mac old enough to actually have a DB15 monitor connector, which means up to six if you're hooking three relatively elderly Macs to this thing).

[/rant]