----- Original Message -----
From: "Murray Irwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Vintage Macs" <vintage.macs@mail.maclaunch.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 1:55 AM
Subject: Re: KVM

> >Does anyone know if KVM switches are made for ADB Macs? I haven't seen
one
> >out there.
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >Thomas
> Hi
> I'm using a standard data switch box to swap between my Starmax, PM8500,
> and a windoze PII, the Pentium II has it's own keyboard and mouse.
> They all share a non Mac monitor, and I just swap the cables from each Mac
> to the one keyboard.
> Tried an S video switch box to do the keyboard but it kept restarting the
> Macs that wern't switched on!!
>
> Hope this helps
> Murray

Dr.Bott still sells a 2 and 4 computer ADB KVM

http://www.drbott.com/prod/db.lasso?code=1104-MSA4

I have the above 4 computer version found mint on eBay for around $50 or so
with full cables sets. As you can see they are a bit expensive new, but used
ones are affordable and worth it for space and convenience.