Hi there,

With these new Intel chips, Macs won't be called ever again as 'G5' or 'G4'.

Will we return to names like those on the past? (Centris, Quadra, LC,
etc...) Or will Macs be called as Mac D or PowerBook M?

who knows!

I liked the 6xxx, 7xxx, 8xxx, and 9xxx names: you can tell exactly what a PowerMac 7200 is or a 7300 opr even a 7500 or 7600. Not to mention the 7220!

While... how many PowerMag G4 do you know? How many Apple knowledge base articla have been published to explain what a PowerBook G3 is and what another PowerBook G3 is?

But sure this is a real challenge for the marketing division, or whatever it is called, at Apple.

Ben